Specifically designed for NonProfit Organizations
Quickbooks Premier Nonprofit is designed to handle most needs of nonprofit organizations.
Some of the more common uses are:
- Track Balance Sheet by class
- Tracks information by Fund
- Track funds by contributor/Donor
- Statement of Functional Expenses
- Provides information for the Form 990
Tip - Before you enter any transaction, print out the chart of accounts included with Quickbooks Premier Nonprofit and spend the time to customize it to meet the reporting needs of your organization and the Board of Directors.
Quickbooks Premier Nonprofit is available for single users or a network version is available for multiple users.
If you are interested in learning more or purchasing Quickbooks Premier Nonprofit, please go to Intuit's website by clicking the box below.